TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the general conditions of sale in progress between United Sports Events Unipessoal LDA, with headquarters Angola Street Vivenda São João nº41 Amoreira Estoril, 2645-169 Alcabideche, tax identification number 515 23 22 46 and contact +351 917 176 140, hereinafter referred to as United Sports Events, and persons wishing to make purchases through the website www.globalsportsevents2019.com hereinafter referred to as “User”.
- The rules that are the purchases made through the website www.globalsportsevents2019.com will be regulated through this agreement with the indication of cancellation of sites.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
- Companies with low availability of resources and service, there is no website www. globalsportsevents2019.com
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to obtain a guarantee and guarantee the referral of the provision of service to the user.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
- The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.globalsportssummit2019.com, adding the product (s) or service (s) that you want to order to the shopping basket:
- To send your order, the User must:
- a) Register on the website www.globalsportssummit2019.com, providing the information requested there.
- b) Log in (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
- c) Complete the information and choose the options available to you during the order completion process (delivery address and billing, shipping method, form of payment, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, intends that appear on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products / services available for sale as well as these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- United Sports Events will honor orders received online. In the absence of availability of service provision United Sports Events undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
- If payment of the invoice is not received by the services within the indicated period, the order will not be guaranteed.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
- On the website www.globalsportssummit2019.com, United Sports Events proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
- a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
- b) Multibanco Reference;
- c) Transfer;
EASYPAY LOGOS AND TRADES LOGOS
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User’s card immediately after confirmation of the ability to provide the service. If any of the services ordered can not be provided, their value will be credited to the User’s card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 – AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
- The service will be made available after confirmation of the payment made.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
- The prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
- If there is an increase in the Prices of any service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to continue with your order (making the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case by case basis by United Sports Events. The request must arrive in writing to the email contact email@example.com, within 5 days after ordering, and the cancellation or refund instructions of the amount paid are answered and defined by United Sports Events, by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
- United Sports Events undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 60 days.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in the United Sports Events database (s) and are intended for registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Your supply is optional and is guaranteed, under the law, the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that directly concerns you, personally or by writing, directly to the address listed on the homepage of this website.